Welcome to Dominion Online

Previous topic - Next topic

Stef

Quote from: Fedgerick on 06 January 2017, 01:58:50 AM
still haven't gotten an email. username Fedgerick email insanepainbringer@gmail.com

I assume you found it in your spambox, because I didn't do anything but your link was clicked ~15 minutes after this post?

MaartenRobinson

Quote from: sunshinehippo on 04 January 2017, 11:09:28 PM
I played the older version (GOKO).  How do I create and save my own deck selections?  Can I play with more than one BOT?  I notice there isn't any sound; I enjoyed the sound effects of the previous version.  Will you be adding any sound?
I must admit, that I always had the sound turned off ... it's a personal thing ... some like others not.

htelfn

I didn't receive the email to transfer my account.
My account name is htelfn.
I also sent the personal message to Stef.
Please check it.

rax1

Stef. I really think you're awesome. You love Dominion like I do..you agreed to play a couple games with me (2 years ago); you won. My user name on Goko and on MF was/is Rax. I know you can look up and see that I love Dominion and have played over 15,000 games. I am upset. I bought all cards on MF. I still haven't recieved an email from you guys and now my previous email account has 'blown up'. Last couple days, I have used my son's (he's 12) account (MadDog) in order to play. I even got so desperate that TODAY I BOUGHT all cards via my son's account (again, MadDog) so that I could play, well, all cards. Well, I played ONE game after bought ALL cards on my son's account and then it doesn't work. Stef. Please email me at eragallatin@netscape.net.   Thank you.

kakedasu

Haven't got the email yet. My username on GOKO was kakedasu (was logging in via twitter).

LycosGromit

Hi team,

I'm another who has not yet got an email, although my mate got his 2 days ago. I have checked spam etc
Ta

Fer Eco

I am waiting the email with the instructions to recover my previous account... my user name was Fer Eco

Vjaas

Been going through my inbox/spam fervently. No trace of any mail received concerning the new Dominion. I was a happy owner of all the expansions (save Adventures) in the MF version.
I really hope I will still have access to the content I paid dearly for :/

Watno

sunshinehippo

Hi, The Bots don't seem to know what to do with the "Lurker" card.  My game froze.  I tried "undo," and refresh, but the game remained frozen. I had to Resign in order to move on.  I've attached the screen shot. 

SkyHard

Quote from: sunshinehippo on 12 March 2017, 12:33:21 AM
Hi, The Bots don't seem to know what to do with the "Lurker" card.  My game froze.  I tried "undo," and refresh, but the game remained frozen. I had to Resign in order to move on.  I've attached the screen shot.

This would be better in the Bug part of the forum.

NoonyCurt

I was a user at the old site (goko.com), where I have also purchsed a couple of expansion.

From what I can tell on the new site I have only rented them for a year? Are you kidding? You can't simply turn a purchase into a short term rental!

Edit:
Also, is this new site PvP only? The AI was the only reason for me to play the game on my computer.

Jacob Marley

At some point, an off-line version will be released with AI only play.  At that point you can chose to convert your Goko/MF purchases to the off-line version, which do not expire.  Until then you can play the on-line version with your purchased cards.  There is an AI, which you get by choosing Bot Match on the home screen.  The AI sin not very good at this point but is improving.

Ingix

Quote from: NoonyCurt on 28 March 2017, 05:49:43 PM
From what I can tell on the new site I have only rented them for a year? Are you kidding? You can't simply turn a purchase into a short term rental!

The game license to use Dominion was only given to GoKo/Making Fun for a limited time and not renewed. That is the unfortunate nature of online games these days: Technical and legal reasons may turn any "purchase" that needs a central game server into nothing at any moment. See this thread for a more detailed discussion, including info from game designer Donald X.:

http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1024.msg3502#msg3502

That's why I am so enthusaistic about a standalone client promised from the current developers that can play AI games locally: It allows me to play the game regardless of any expiring licensing deal.

NoonyCurt

> That's why I am so enthusaistic about a standalone client promised from the current developers
> that can play AI games locally: It allows me to play the game regardless of any expiring licensing deal.

Where did you get this info? Is this part of the new online client or will it have to be purchased seperately?