Stuck on castle loading screen

Previous topic - Next topic

whitedovenz

I received my email confirmation for the new platform.  Yeah. So exciting but unfortunately I cant get past the castle loading screen despite trying it on sa fari, chrome and Firefox.  I can't see any posts specificlcally addressing this.  Could you please advise how i can get it going.  I am playing on the newest iPAd so my iPad version won't be the issue.  Thanks. 

Oyvind

I have the exact same problem. Clicking "this link" in the Dominion Online - Welcome to 2017 message, I get to this castle screen without any progress. I tried both Safari, Opera and Firefox. No luck either way...

UncleLion

I have the same problem.
Also:
I don't have e-mail to transfer my old account.
I try to register new account. It's start but I have not got e-mail to confirming e-mail.

Oyvind

I can't even begin to register a new account, as I don't get anything else than the castle screen, even when just entering dominion.games into the address field. It doesn't help clicking on the other link in the e-mail message either.

twasa

As far as I know IPads are not currently supported, although they work for some it seems. Maybe try either Firefox or Chrome on a desktop in the meantime?

Watno

Indeed the site is currently not working on iPads. Since the beta did work on those, I'd expect it working again soon.

Oyvind

Aha, thanks. Nice to know. I never have time to play unless I'm on a bus or a train, so I'm crossing my fingers for a quick resolution. 😀

whitedovenz

Thanks guys.  Looking forward to it being fixed.  Will there be an email announcement or just keep checking the forums?

Watno

This issue seems to be resolved for now. The site should be usable on iPads.

Bloedwen

I can't get past the loading screen either on my iPhone or my laptop. Any suggestions? does the game just not like Safari?

Watno

If possible use a browser that is not Safari (and IE or Edge), it is indeed not fully supported.