New user - no email confirm happening..

Previous topic - Next topic

halapenyoharry

mikenuts15

I no longer have access to the email that I originally used to sign up on MF (haven't use the email in years). I can I confirm that I purchased the expansions on MF (or Goko, don't remember) as well as give new address?

Watno

We are aware of the missing email, still trying to resolve. Sorry!

Vivames

Will there be an extension for the days that I paid for but couldn't use because the confirmation mail is not being send?

ogsball

Same here. I have tried making a new log in. I've tried using the log in from the old system.

I get no email to confirm so I'm stuck in this odd cyber purgatory.

I use a .Hotmail account, could that be the problem?

Watno

The problem is most probably on our side and not on yours.

herwig

got the post after days (got four eMails)
seems to be solved - thanks

Vivames

Still did not get the transfer mail nor the confirmation mail, so problem is not solved yet.

tufftaeh

Quote from: Vivames on 03 January 2017, 02:29:54 PM
Still did not get the transfer mail nor the confirmation mail, so problem is not solved yet.

Sorry if I ask the obvious. Did you check the email account you had used for registration at Goko/MF? If yes, did you check your spam folder?

Vivames

Quote from: tufftaeh on 03 January 2017, 04:06:38 PM
Quote from: Vivames on 03 January 2017, 02:29:54 PM

Sorry if I ask the obvious. Did you check the email account you had used for registration at Goko/MF? If yes, did you check your spam folder?

Off course  :)

Watno

You should be able to get confirmation emails now if you go to your account settings, type your email in the email field and press the confirm button.

Vivames

Quote from: Watno on 03 January 2017, 06:08:30 PM
You should be able to get confirmation emails now if you go to your account settings, type your email in the email field and press the confirm button.

It worked, thanks for the heads up

Hoosier-do

I finally got an email, but fat lot of good it did me.  I clicked on the link and was sent to the login page, entered my user/pw, and got the message: Server connection closed or could not be established.

Now what?

Catanguru

Hi, I never received the MF migration email either. Username is catanguru

Hoping you can help!

MVoltaire

Quote from: Hoosier-do on 03 January 2017, 07:28:39 PM
I finally got an email, but fat lot of good it did me.  I clicked on the link and was sent to the login page, entered my user/pw, and got the message: Server connection closed or could not be established.

Now what?

Maybe follow this thread: http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=972.0

@Developers: Got the e-mail for my MF account credentials and could register, thanks!