News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Email

Previous topic - Next topic

blablapooo

I would also really like to confirm my email to play :/

Sir Ender

I also have not received the transfer email.  I checked both email accounts, spam, and junk.  What sender should it be coming from?  Does it have an odd title?

Mr. Fun Socks

I also have not received an email.

chardetm

Same here, I have not received the transition e-mail, @chardetm

Watno

I'm sorry, we're still working on our issues with delivering emails. There is a chance it's in your spam folder, but there's also a chance it isn't there yet.

slaf

Also still waiting for my confirmation email (it also took me a while to get a confirmation mail for this support forum). I tried several accounts, have constantly checked my spam folder, have retried sending the confirmation mail using the Account tab in the game, etc, etc, etc ...

Take my money, please!!!

Jagoop

I am also waiting for the much talked about email. This mythical creature that everyone has heard the tales about, but so few have actually seen.

Does it really exist?

-
"Jagoop"

AlexB175

Not sure if I need to comment on here to streamline my confirmation e-mail coming in, but it's worth a shot. Username is AlexB175. Thanks! Good luck fixing the bugs and fighting back the angry mob.... I'll wait patiently.  :)

GaschoHH

Hello, will the Invite E-Mail send automatical again or must we request ?
My Friend has got no Email with the Link to his old Username.

Betty Boop

I have been waiting for 2 days for my email to get confirmed.  Is there anyway to expedite this process?  My user name is Betty Boop.  This is a nightmare.....very disappointing.....

Watno

Quote from: Betty Boop on 03 January 2017, 01:11:46 AM
I have been waiting for 2 days for my email to get confirmed.  Is there anyway to expedite this process?  My user name is Betty Boop.  This is a nightmare.....very disappointing.....

Sorry, I'm afraid there isnt.

Mr Anderson

Just in case whining and complaining about the missing email in this forum helps to accelerate the process, here I go.

JunkDealer

Quote from: Watno on 03 January 2017, 11:02:50 AM
Quote from: Betty Boop on 03 January 2017, 01:11:46 AM
I have been waiting for 2 days for my email to get confirmed.  Is there anyway to expedite this process?

Sorry, I'm afraid there isnt.

Could they not be sent out manually for those requesting?  It seems to me that those people are more likely to use them right away vs those who have not sent in user names.  Perhaps someone not involved with trying to fix the problem could be assigned this task of manually sending out the conversion emails.