Transition

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAfrica

I am SirAfrica and had paid for Dominion and every expansion under Fun.  You sent me an email saying I would receive a 1 year subscription carry-over.  In the email was a link to click to register.  I am on vacation and tried the link on my iPad but it doesn't work.  I cleared 2 GB space to make sure that wasn't the problem. Going into the forum. (That link worked) I saw the note on the forum about Safari so I downloaded  the Chrome browser and went into my email account using the Chrome browser.  The link still doesn't work.  The link to the Dominion play site doesn't work either.  In both cases I get a black and white line picture with a partial circle below that never stops spinning.  I have a desktop at home but travel and only bought the app and all the expansions (close to $100) when I would be able to play it on my iPad. With Fun I was able to email someone and actually call someone.  I have not found a direct way to reach you.  I want to know what I have to do to get this to work on my iPad running iOS 10.2.  Also, you seem to imply my subscription is only good for 1 year.  I would like to speak with someone directly or by email privately as I did not spend $100 for 1 year of use and a 1 year subscription, particularly if I can no longer play it on my iPad as I mostly play when traveling to kill time.  At the very least any subscription should not start counting down days until what I paid for (a program I could play on my iPad and secondarily on my desktop) is again available.  Finally, this discussion should not be a public one on a forum.  THIS SHOULD BE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION--BY EMAIL OR PHONE.  Hopefully this is a quickly solvable glitch but right now the transition is not going very smoothly--at least for me and what I have paid.  In the meanwhile, any help would be appreciated.

LaLight

Quote from: SirAfrica on 31 December 2016, 11:14:28 PM
I am SirAfrica and had paid for Dominion and every expansion under Fun.  You sent me an email saying I would receive a 1 year subscription carry-over.  In the email was a link to click to register.  I am on vacation and tried the link on my iPad but it doesn't work.  I cleared 2 GB space to make sure that wasn't the problem. Going into the forum. (That link worked) I saw the note on the forum about Safari so I downloaded  the Chrome browser and went into my email account using the Chrome browser.  The link still doesn't work.  The link to the Dominion play site doesn't work either.  In both cases I get a black and white line picture with a partial circle below that never stops spinning.  I have a desktop at home but travel and only bought the app and all the expansions (close to $100) when I would be able to play it on my iPad. With Fun I was able to email someone and actually call someone.  I have not found a direct way to reach you.  I want to know what I have to do to get this to work on my iPad running iOS 10.2.  Also, you seem to imply my subscription is only good for 1 year.  I would like to speak with someone directly or by email privately as I did not spend $100 for 1 year of use and a 1 year subscription, particularly if I can no longer play it on my iPad as I mostly play when traveling to kill time.  At the very least any subscription should not start counting down days until what I paid for (a program I could play on my iPad and secondarily on my desktop) is again available.  Finally, this discussion should not be a public one on a forum.  THIS SHOULD BE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION--BY EMAIL OR PHONE.  Hopefully this is a quickly solvable glitch but right now the transition is not going very smoothly--at least for me and what I have paid.  In the meanwhile, any help would be appreciated.

This forum and every post on it reaches us directly. Every question is worked on. I personally check this forum more frequently than my e-mail.

LaLight

Quote from: SirAfrica on 31 December 2016, 11:14:28 PM

Sorry but at the moment it doens't work on iPads. We will look into it and try to solve this problem.
We will do everything we can to make this new environment as enjoyable for everyone as possible.

Note however that we are not the same company as the one you paid $100 to. We are giving you something for free, because we realize that the situation is painful for many players.

If you want to talk directly, you could send a PM on this forum, use discord, or mail to info@shuffleit.nl

Dwtheriault

I, too, have an iPad and bought ALL the expansions and was looking forward to January 1, 2017 and the notice sent to me from Making Fun indicated I would be playing the new version of Dominion but now it's only the ONLINE version????   And I can't that to work even in Chrome!  All I get is a black screen with a castle (see attached).  HELP!

Dave

LaLight

Quote from: Dwtheriault on 31 December 2016, 11:29:29 PM
I, too, have an iPad and bought ALL the expansions and was looking forward to January 1, 2017 and the notice sent to me from Making Fun indicated I would be playing the new version of Dominion but now it's only the ONLINE version????   And I can't that to work even in Chrome!  All I get is a black screen with a castle (see attached).  HELP!

Dave

http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=849.msg1835#new

moesjiff

I have the same problem as Dwtheriault, but the link you sent him to doesn't answer the problem.  I don't even get to the login page on my iPad. I have to go to my laptop for that.   Is there a timeline for addressing the iOS issues?  I've tried with both safari and chrome.

gkrieg

I don't have problems playing the game on my iPad, with the exception of long taps for reordering (as stated above.)

Ksytsi

Indeed no luck playing with Ipad: not with Safari nor Chrome (current Ios = v10.2, @Ipad Air).

limetime

Quote from: gkrieg on 01 January 2017, 01:52:10 AM
I don't have problems playing the game on my iPad, with the exception of long taps for reordering (as stated above.)
Which browser?

gkrieg

Quote from: gkrieg on 01 January 2017, 01:52:10 AM

I guess I claimed that before looking at the new system. I had no problem playing on my iPad on Safari on the beta, so I would imagine that it is going to be fixed soon, if it isn't already.

Watno

iPads are working again except for reading cards and other "minor" issues.