Can't Log In

Previous topic - Next topic

squirezucco

Hi. I'm trying to log in (it's remarkable how many people logged in within minutes of midnight). When I put in my username (squirezucco), it tells me "wrong username or password" even if I click "Forgot my password." If I go to the new account screen and put in all my info, it tells me "this username is reserved." Is the name already in the database? If so, can I have my password reset? I don't want to lose the one set I purchased (Intrigue).

Please help. I've had to go several minutes without online Dominion, and I'm not sure if I can make it for a whole day. :o

Squirezucco

bustnutt

Same here!  Pretty much the same issue as you!

limetime

I believe you have to find a email from shuffle it, click a confirmation link and then you should be able to create a account with your old username.

Watno

In case you haven't received the aforementioned email, that is a known issue being worked on.

squirezucco

I haven't gotten the email, but fortunately I can play IRL. I will wait patiently

randomjoyz

Quote from: squirezucco on 01 January 2017, 08:48:56 PM
I haven't gotten the email, but fortunately I can play IRL. I will wait patiently
you are so lucky

Betty Boop

still waiting for my email to be confirmed......bleh

Naturam

I can't log in either. It keeps on telling me that my perfectly valid email address isn't valid. No Idea what to do. I did create a ShuffleIT account, but that doesn't seem to help either.

Watno

Quote from: Naturam on 03 January 2017, 01:58:19 AM
I can't log in either. It keeps on telling me that my perfectly valid email address isn't valid. No Idea what to do. I did create a ShuffleIT account, but that doesn't seem to help either.

Can you PM me what your email address is?