Still Waiting

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondchart

I was promised that I would get an email with how to activate/migrate to the new platform and I am still waiting. My username in both MF and this should be Raymondchart. I have paid for expansions already. It is saying that my username is reserved for someone else when I try to register with it so I have no idea what to do to get in. Please assist ASAP... this is frustrating and an awful start to your launch.

Watno

There is an issue with email delivery. You should be getting yours soon hopefully.

raymondchart

I was told I would be getting it shortly yesterday. At what point should I raise more alarms/concern? "Shortly" is not an acceptable expectation of time.

Stef

Quote from: raymondchart on 01 January 2017, 09:47:07 PM
I was told I would be getting it shortly yesterday. At what point should I raise more alarms/concern? "Shortly" is not an acceptable expectation of time.

According to the MF export, you didn't buy any expansions there. Is it possible you subscribed on MF?

raymondchart

I purchased all expansions on MF in April and was told that anyone who made a purchase on MF would have the same thing on the new platform. When I purchased it on MF I purchased everything possible at once.

raymondchart

Even beyond that... I still have no way to sign up with my email address because it is saying that username is reserved already. Please help asap so I can log in to my own name of raymondchart.

FormingChaos

Similar situation here, i have only received an e-mail from MF informing me of the transfer of my account. Nothing from the new company.I found the new link from MF's forum.  When i tried logging in, it wouldn't accept my nickname , when i tried the forgotten password it wouldn't recognise my e-mail. My nickname in MF was FormingChaos and i had purchased Intrigue.
I then tried creating a new account with a different e-mail address and have been waiting for the confirmation e-mail for sometime now.

Melawe

I was worried I didn't get one either, but I found it in my junk mail.

moonwaltz7

I have not received a transfer email for my account either (Moonwaltz7). Any updates on when this should be complete?

mikenuts15

I no longer have access to the email that I originally used to sign up on MF (haven't use the email in years). I can I confirm that I purchased the expansions on MF (or Goko, don't remember) as well as give new address?

Watno

Quote from: mikenuts15 on 02 January 2017, 07:47:32 AM
I no longer have access to the email that I originally used to sign up on MF (haven't use the email in years). I can I confirm that I purchased the expansions on MF (or Goko, don't remember) as well as give new address?

Send a PM to Stef and he'll take care of it. However, our issues with email distribution persist, sorry about that.

Olfmo

Same problem here, got no invitation and when i try to log in with my old data (Username Olfmo), it does not accept the password.

Watno

We still have issues with email distribution, sorry :(

raymondchart

Alright guys we are three days in and still nothing. What's up here? I would love to play and this is getting VERY frustrating.

Robojeff

I'm still waiting as well RoboJeff is my username.