How do you start a game with a friend?

Previous topic - Next topic

whaddon

There really needs to be some documentation somewhere.  Any idea how to make a game with a friend?

Watno

kak_618

Took me forever to just get verified in the forum! :-[  What kind of deal did you score with the publisher of Dominion to allow a half tested poorly implemented version of this game???

I only really play with friends and to have to scroll through 100's probably 1000's of games (I didn't count them) to find my friends game is poor implementation.  No search feature or sorting or filtering on the games screen.  These are basic contructs in any gaming web page!  Again, the publisher of Dominion must really have something special for shuffle it to allow this implementation to hit the web.

Sorry will find other sites to play on.

Watno

Quote from: kak_618 on 03 January 2017, 04:45:34 AM
Took me forever to just get verified in the forum! :-[  What kind of deal did you score with the publisher of Dominion to allow a half tested poorly implemented version of this game???

I only really play with friends and to have to scroll through 100's probably 1000's of games (I didn't count them) to find my friends game is poor implementation.  No search feature or sorting or filtering on the games screen.  These are basic contructs in any gaming web page!  Again, the publisher of Dominion must really have something special for shuffle it to allow this implementation to hit the web.

Sorry will find other sites to play on.

There should be no need to scroll, through the list of tables if you follow the linked instructions.