Games with Friends

Previous topic - Next topic

whaddon

How does one start a game with a friend?

Watno

DistantLands

Quote from: Watno on 02 January 2017, 10:32:08 AM
http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=845.msg2373#msg2373
For now this is how, a better way will be implemented.

I'm doing this, but it only adds me as a spectator to my friend's game. They've bought the Gold pass, and it said in the features area that I would be able to play with them even if I did not purchase a pass. Am I missing something?

Watno

After joining the table as a spectator, there should be a button labeled "play" in the bottom left.

DistantLands

Quote from: Watno on 03 January 2017, 10:42:17 PM
After joining the table as a spectator, there should be a button labeled "play" in the bottom left.

It says that I'm not allowed to play.

tufftaeh

Quote from: DistantLands on 03 January 2017, 11:18:53 PM

The host of the table should set "Min relative rating" to -100 and "Max relative rating" to +100 in the "Advanced Options" when creating the table to make sure you can join regardless of any rating difference.

DistantLands

Quote from: tufftaeh on 04 January 2017, 01:13:11 AM
Quote from: DistantLands on 03 January 2017, 11:18:53 PM

The host of the table should set "Min relative rating" to -100 and "Max relative rating" to +100 in the "Advanced Options" when creating the table to make sure you can join regardless of any rating difference.

Thanks so much!