Previous member dominion online making fun

Previous topic - Next topic

katleafish

I was told by Dominion making fun that I needed to contact someone at shuffle it for information on transitioning my old dominion account to this new dominion client.  I had purchased a set before they moved to the monthly subscription fees and am wondering how this will translate on the new client.  Thank you.  I have not received an email regarding this and I have checked my spam.

Watno

We have issue with mail delivery that are being worked on, Sorry

Midnite Oil

I am having the same issue. I never received the transition email. My user name is Midnite Oil.

Granny

I am waiting for a transition email as well.

Alargule

Same here. Username is the same as this one.

eumenidea

Also waiting on transition email (same username).  Sent PM to stef (as suggested in forums) with no reply.  I understand they're busy, but it would be nice to know I'm on a list somewhere that someone is working on and will get to eventually...

Watno

The remaining transition emails should be arriving during the next 24 hours.

Merely Dust

How do we get the expansions we purchased on Making Fun's Dominion game?

LaLight

Quote from: Merely Dust on 03 January 2017, 10:08:10 PM
How do we get the expansions we purchased on Making Fun's Dominion game?

You should've received an email containing a link. Registering using this link will implement respected sets into your account.

Gluehwuermchen

Now I received the transition email, used the second link, hoping I could play now with my MF username. I completed the sign in page, then it said something like "account setup in progress" but nothing happened. When I now try to log in with my username, it always says "wrong username/password" and if I try to set up a new account with the old username it says "username reserved".
The only way I am able to play was setting up a completely new account, I received a confirmation mail, but of course I do not have any expansions now.

JewDude93

I never got my transition email either. Username JewDude93. If I receive today, I'll delete this post.

Watno

Quote from: Gluehwuermchen on 04 January 2017, 04:35:14 PM
Now I received the transition email, used the second link, hoping I could play now with my MF username. I completed the sign in page, then it said something like "account setup in progress" but nothing happened. When I now try to log in with my username, it always says "wrong username/password" and if I try to set up a new account with the old username it says "username reserved".
The only way I am able to play was setting up a completely new account, I received a confirmation mail, but of course I do not have any expansions now.

Please send a PM to Stef (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?action=profile;u=3), he can lookup whats going on in our database.

Gretz

I didn't receive the transition e-mail. My username at Making Fun was Gretz.

Stef

Quote from: Gretz on 04 January 2017, 11:27:10 PM
I didn't receive the transition e-mail. My username at Making Fun was Gretz.

I just re-sent it. If you still didn't get it, please send me a PM with your email address.

aardshark

My previous account username was "aardshark," I believe. I owned all sets save, except possibly the most recent. I received the transition email, but I have not received any product on the new site. This may be because I mistakenly entered the wrong username when I registered using the link provided in the email I received (I registered under the new username "glemei.")

I would appreciate your assistance in correcting this problem. 

Thank you

Galen Lemei

Philip

pollytu

I didn't get a notification e-mail either so tried to login with my username and password and was told username did not exist and then I tried to register and was told username was reserved. I have bought all of the expansion packs from making fun and can't access Dominion at all. My user name is pollytu

Stef

Quote from: pollytu on 05 January 2017, 06:59:17 PM
I didn't get a notification e-mail either so tried to login with my username and password and was told username did not exist and then I tried to register and was told username was reserved. I have bought all of the expansion packs from making fun and can't access Dominion at all. My user name is pollytu

I just resent you your transition mail. Please also check your spam box. If you didn't get again please send me a PM and we'll find some other way to get you your activation code.

sonofjohn

I, too, was a previous member of the Making Fun implementation of Dominion. I received the transition email, followed the link to register (using my old username, sonofjohn), but my store page shows i have zero subscriptions.
I had the full version with Making Fun which appears to be equivalent to the gold subscription.
Actually... in spite of not having any subscriptions listed, it appears i might actually have cards after all - i can't tell. If i do have them, how long will i have them for?
On a separate note, is there a plan to re-implement a Dominion android app?
Thank you!

Watno

MF switched to selling subscriptions that don't carry over Last July, is it possible you got one of those?

Regarding the expansions showing up for you, that might either be the cards from the new edition of the base game we are using, or cards from expansions your opponents are subscribed to.

An android app is indeed planned.

mrmagic1117

I too have not received an e-mail on how to join telling me that I have a name reserved or how to get my expansion packs and all that good stuff as of yet either.

Watno

7decoeur

I too have not received an email from shuffle it about transition. I did pm stef as directed by someone on the online help about 4 days ago but I presume (s)he is snowed under with mail to reply to us all. I believe my last username to be chairmanofthebored but as you could change it easily that was not my original sign up name, which would have been 7decoeur. This I amnow certain as I have registered a new account with chairman... no problem, then tried 7decoeur and it said username reserved. I am unsure which email I used but I can supply the only possibilities via pm if it can't be found through user name. Thanks for your help! PS also noted in the account I did set up I couldn't change the country from non eu but it came up withwrong country messaged as recognised uk ip so couldn't purchase anything....we have yet to trigger article 50 but that sad day is coming fast

EDIT Both usernames are reserved, just realised I signed up to shuffle implementation with board not bored, predictive text fail