Playing with friends without subscriptions

Previous topic - Next topic

TIE53

I remember reading somewhere that it would be possible for subscribers to invite non-subscribers to play games with them and use all of the cards owned by the subscribing player. Has this feature been implemented? I tried to do this tonight and was unable to use any cards besides the base set and Events/Landmarks (for some reason). If I chose to turn off the base set, a game would start with only the event/landmark in the kingdom.

Watno

Have you (and your opponent) marked all your cards as familiar in the familiar tab?

TIE53

I did, but I'm not sure about my opponent.  We'll try that. Thanks!

NimChimpsky

I have a similar question, so I'll just throw it here. I was trying to play with a friend for the first time last night, and the randomization was incredibly poor. Like, every game had a Smithy, a Village, a Witch, Gardens etc. except there might be like one random card from some later set. The fact that this random card came from a variety of sets, and the fact that if I manually chose which Kingdom cards to include, we could have cards from any set, leads me to believe this is not a problem with my companion marking cards as familiar or not, but just a serious problem with randomization. I thought I'd bring this up, in case you were looking for issues to address.

Watno

NimChimpsky