Dominion on Android device

Previous topic - Next topic

smutje

Is there a possibility to play Dominion on an Android Device ?
I don't find it in the google Play store either in the Amazon market.

Thanks
Smutje

Watno

A dedicated app is planned.

For now, you can try using the browser client, which might work on your device.

smutje

Unfortunately it doesn't work. Looking forward to the app to play it.
Thanks
Smutje

EazyR

I also registered here for that question. Unfortunately the Android app was  switched off before providing a new version. Too bad I bought it just a month ago.  :-\

Some questions regarding the New Android version you are going to develop (or is it already in dev?):
- "planned" sounds like there is no release date scheduled yet. Can you tell us a month or a quarter or any approximate date, please?
- will we have to pay for it again? If so I know it's not your fault or strategy
- I enjoyed learning Dominion via the tutorial and the single player mode the old MF App featured. Will your client version have a single player campaign, too?
- will it work only online or also in offline mode?

I know maybe not all of those questions can be answered yet. But I'm already looking forward to your Android version of Dominion. The screenshots of your browser app look great!  :)

MVoltaire

Quote from: EazyR on 02 January 2017, 02:57:38 PM
I also registered here for that question. Unfortunately the Android app was  switched off before providing a new version. Too bad I bought it just a month ago.  :-\

Some questions regarding the New Android version you are going to develop (or is it already in dev?):
- "planned" sounds like there is no release date scheduled yet. Can you tell us a month or a quarter or any approximate date, please?
- will we have to pay for it again? If so I know it's not your fault or strategy
- I enjoyed learning Dominion via the tutorial and the single player mode the old MF App featured. Will your client version have a single player campaign, too?
- will it work only online or also in offline mode?

I know maybe not all of those questions can be answered yet. But I'm already looking forward to your Android version of Dominion. The screenshots of your browser app look great!  :)

Some of your questions might be answered here, I think: http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=512.0

:)

EazyR

Thanks, that indeed answers some of my questions. Is the 2017 list ordered by priority or is it just an enumeration?

dance

i also played with the android an so i hoped well get an new app....
how about others tried the browser version on an android device? would be a big step backward not be able to play on android..

CoWm4n

I just tried in on a Nexus 7, and it was pretty awful.
Loved the MF app, but currently it's hardly playable on Android.
Overlapping and sometimes unresponsive UI, and the game I tried does not finish after the 3rd empty pile (must not be due to Android).
Really looking forward to a dedicated app   :o

Floxwood

i'm very excited for the app! best past time in doctor's waiting rooms and things of the like is to play dominion on my phone!

ghorty

As someone who only plays on a tablet, this is a big disappointment that a mobile application was not ready for rollout.  My wife and I played the app almost every day and now we don't have a way to play on our tablets as it does not run right on them.