Lost my user in the transition

Previous topic - Next topic

serakfalcon

So, when I followed the email to sign up, my old user on MF Dominion was "a mad mongoose - marvelously". Apparently, such marvelous names are not permitted as being "too long" or something. So I took my old name of "serakfalcon" when signing up. This worked great yesterday.

However, today trouble started. I tried to login with my information (and I had my password written down so I would be able to keep track of it), and the site said 'wrong username/password'.
This was surprising, and after trying this twice I decided to press "Forgot your Password?".
This helpfully said "Please enter your username.". Which is a reasonable request, so I did, then the site said "Wrong username/password." which was unexpected.

So, I did the only reasonable thing that a human being should do when confronted with such a situation, and pressed all the buttons to see what would happen. Surprisingly, the "Sign Up" button did allow me to sign up as "serakfalcon" again, with the same email address as previously. Now I can log in, but don't have access to my subscriptions.

I'd also like to note I didn't get a sign-up confirmation email for either attempts of claiming the username "serakfalcon", and now my account is <not confirmed yet>. I haven't got a confirmation email from either my first or second attempt at claiming the username "serakfalcon".

So, after all these things had come to pass, I tried to create the username "serakfalcon" a third time and now it won't let me, which seems like progress.
So, what would be really nice, is if my 'subscription' could be updated to my previous profile from 'a mad mongoose marvelously'. I'm happy to confirm via email or whatever, it would just be nice to get this sorted.

I'm not sure what happened to my account yesterday but it'd be nice to have it back.
Thanks!!

serakfalcon

In case it's not clear enough:

My user now has lost the subscription I should have. I can't top-up the subscription until I get this fixed. I don't know why my new user 'lost' the subscription. Appreciate if I could at least have some feedback.
Thanks...