Platinum

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Rhyesses

Am I missing something or have platinum coins been removed from the game?

jsh

They haven't. However, since there are more sets than ever now, the chance of them appearing is smaller than it used to be.

Joseph2302

If you create a table, the default option is no platina/colonies & no shelters. You can change this to Yes/No/Random.

yed

I don'n get why the default is No. I would like if both Colony and Shelters default to Random.

fett0001

Having it default to no goes counter to the rules, which seems counterintuitive.

JW

Quote from: yed on 03 January 2017, 12:13:32 AM
I don't get why the default is No. I would like if both Colony and Shelters default to Random.

I agree, and it's worth noting that under Random unless Prosperity or Dark Ages cards are in the kingdom, Platinum/Colony or Shelters, respectively will not appear, so the familiar cards feature will ensure that people don't see Colonies/Shelters until they have some exposure to their sets.

Ranna156

i don't understand why the Colonie/Platinums don't show even when you have it clicked YES! I even tested it with choosing a Prosperity card and it was still random. Is this going to be fixed?

SkyHard

Quote from: Ranna156 on 03 January 2017, 05:19:56 AM
i don't understand why the Colonie/Platinums don't show even when you have it clicked YES! I even tested it with choosing a Prosperity card and it was still random. Is this going to be fixed?

Same here. I just played with Prosperity and Dark Ages cards and Colonie/Platimum to YES. No Colonies nor Platinum in the game!