Wine Merchant + remaining buys

Previous topic - Next topic

markus

When there is a Wine Merchant on the tavern mat that I could possibly discard, the interface shouldn't say "end turn" but "end buy phase".
I was hesitant to click that button searching the log for other possibilities to discard my Wine Merchants.  ;)

allanfieldhouse

It would be nice if there was some sort of indication like "Hey, if you stop buying stuff now, you'll be able to discard Wine Merchants". Maybe just a little WM icon next to the end turn/end buy button. It would display as long as you have at least $2 left.

Especially with the current interface, it's just way too easy to completely forget you have Wine Merchants on the mat.

santamonica811

Yup, I've done that, and left several turns go by, before remembering.  (Same with Ratcatcher, I'm embarrassed to admit.)

Some highlighted separate area with any of those types of cards would be great.  But then we'd be running out of screen space, I guess.  And the info is definitely in the logs . . . sadly, I've trained myself to avoid looking at the logs, as I like to practice keeping track of everything via my memory--to prepare for IRL games. :-)

AdamH

The passive prompts that Making Fun used for this purpose were actually really, really good.  I can't think of any way to make it better than that.