Frozen out of dominion.games

Previous topic - Next topic

woog

Every time I try to load the game, I get frozen in a "reconnecting" screen (even after a full day away). Even if I click "cancel & resign", still no luck. I am sometimes then back in "reconnecting", otherwise I get to an edit table screen, with a logged out status depriving me of the chance to do anything. Then if I try to log in again, I get "reconnecting" all over again.

This is at least day 3 of this, freshly after paying to renew my subscription. Kindly help or refund.

Ingix

This looks to be the "Spinning Castle" problem:

You need to open a private(Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) window , go to dominion.games, enter your Name and Password, but don't click "Login". Instead, click on "Kick and Resign" (rightmost of 3 buttons below the login data area). Then you should be able to login normally (no need for private/incognito tab).

woog

Fixed! (Using Safari in private window mode as opposed to the browsers you mentioned)

Thank you so much.

I did not make a normal login attempt first today, in case something else on the wildly-active server side might also have been sufficient.

(Thanks also to the kind Redditor who was probably recommending the same fix, only I did not recognize in their instructions that the "kick & resign" was meant to be pre-login.)