Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Feature Requests => Topic started by: Palchan on 03 January 2017, 04:42:02 AM

Title: Feature Timeline
Post by: Palchan on 03 January 2017, 04:42:02 AM
Is there a timeline for when new features are going to be released?

I only really played this on my phone, so I'd like to know when I'll be able to again. I'd hate for it to be resolved and me not know when it has been fixed.

Also, I recall MF mentioned that there would be two apps being released, one for online play and one for offline play. Is this true? Is there a timeline for the latter of these?

Thanks
Title: Re: Feature Timeline
Post by: JunkDealer on 03 January 2017, 07:51:32 AM
There appears to be no public timelines other than sometime in 2017.

This is the link I was referred to when asking for an approximate ETA on features.
http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=512.0
Title: Re: Feature Timeline
Post by: Palchan on 04 January 2017, 03:58:24 AM
Ah, thanks.

Hmm, yeah, this timeline is very vague. Then again... there are 12 points and there are 12 months in the year, hopefully the game will come to iOS in May.