Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Card Bugs => Topic started by: Xiaomei23 on 09 January 2017, 05:39:27 PM

Title: Young Witch's Bane
Post by: Xiaomei23 on 09 January 2017, 05:39:27 PM
When Young Witch is in the supply, there is no extra supply pile for the bane card to go with it, as far as I can tell.
Title: Re: Young Witch's Bane
Post by: Watno on 09 January 2017, 05:40:43 PM
There is, (it says Bane at the bottom of the pile)
Title: Re: Young Witch's Bane
Post by: Xiaomei23 on 09 January 2017, 11:21:40 PM
Maybe I just didn't notice it. But I thought that the rules for Young Witch was that it would add an 11th supply card costing from 2-3 as the bane, but there definitely wasn't an extra supply pile for Young Witch when I was playing with it.
Title: Re: Young Witch's Bane
Post by: Watno on 10 January 2017, 12:24:16 PM
Did you count the piles?  I have no knowledge of other reports where there was no additional pile and can't reproduce this.
Title: Re: Young Witch's Bane
Post by: Davio on 10 January 2017, 03:23:30 PM
There should be an extra card, but it could also be clearer what the bane is (other than some text at the bottom).
Title: Re: Young Witch's Bane
Post by: Xiaomei23 on 11 January 2017, 04:03:35 PM
I was certain there were only 10 kingdom cards, but it's possible I missed one. I don't have expansions, but I will post again if this ever happens again to me.