Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: Haftetavenscrap on 10 January 2017, 07:24:08 PM

Title: Stacked Cards in Hand
Post by: Haftetavenscrap on 10 January 2017, 07:24:08 PM
Is it possible to have cards in hand not displayed in stacks? If so, how? If not, why the hell not? I find it very annoying that I have, for example, a copper with a 4 on it instead of 4 coppers. I've screwed up discards to things like Militia because I couldn't tell I had 2 Estates in hand and discarded one of them along with something of actual value.
Title: Re: Stacked Cards in Hand
Post by: Watno on 10 January 2017, 11:36:07 PM
There is currently no such functionality.
Title: Re: Stacked Cards in Hand
Post by: JunkDealer on 11 January 2017, 12:47:52 AM
Quote from: Watno on 10 January 2017, 11:36:07 PM
There is currently no such functionality.

This doesn't fully answer their post.  Will this option be available in the future or has this been ruled out?
Title: Re: Stacked Cards in Hand
Post by: tufftaeh on 11 January 2017, 01:35:38 AM
Quote from: JunkDealer on 11 January 2017, 12:47:52 AM
Quote from: Watno on 10 January 2017, 11:36:07 PM
There is currently no such functionality.

This doesn't fully answer their post.  Will this option be available in the future or has this been ruled out?

This question was not actually part of their post.  8)  [Sorry, couldn't resist.]
Admittedly, they wanted to know why the hell not. I guess the answer to this is: because time ran out, so options which were deemed less important have not yet been implemented. And as several people have already requested a non-stacking hand (for up to X cards I assume), I can imagine that such an option will be available eventually. Of course, I cannot speak for Shuffle iT, so this is only speculation.
Title: Re: Stacked Cards in Hand
Post by: LaLight on 11 January 2017, 08:09:56 AM
Quote from: tufftaeh on 11 January 2017, 01:35:38 AM
Quote from: JunkDealer on 11 January 2017, 12:47:52 AM
Quote from: Watno on 10 January 2017, 11:36:07 PM
There is currently no such functionality.

This doesn't fully answer their post.  Will this option be available in the future or has this been ruled out?

This question was not actually part of their post.  8)  [Sorry, couldn't resist.]
Admittedly, they wanted to know why the hell not. I guess the answer to this is: because time ran out, so options which were deemed less important have not yet been implemented. And as several people have already requested a non-stacking hand (for up to X cards I assume), I can imagine that such an option will be available eventually. Of course, I cannot speak for Shuffle iT, so this is only speculation.

the answer to this is: because time ran out, so options which were deemed less important have not yet been implemented. And as several people have already requested a non-stacking hand (for up to X cards I assume), such an option will be available eventually.
Title: Re: Stacked Cards in Hand
Post by: tufftaeh on 11 January 2017, 01:12:05 PM
 ;D
Title: Re: Stacked Cards in Hand
Post by: Haftetavenscrap on 11 January 2017, 05:11:45 PM
Thanks for the quick replies! I look forward to seeing this and other new features.