Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: Ghost Bro on 12 January 2017, 09:00:51 AM

Title: Issue with Mystic
Post by: Ghost Bro on 12 January 2017, 09:00:51 AM
Hey, I was just playing a game and ran into a problem when playing with the Mystic card where even if I knew the next card was an Overgrown Estate or other shelter (because of playing another Mystic), I couldn't select it because it doesn't have a supply pile. Same for cards purchased via Black Market. Is there a fix coming for this?
Title: Re: Issue with Mystic
Post by: LaLight on 12 January 2017, 09:03:15 AM
Quote from: Ghost Bro on 12 January 2017, 09:00:51 AM
Hey, I was just playing a game and ran into a problem when playing with the Mystic card where even if I knew the next card was an Overgrown Estate or other shelter (because of playing another Mystic), I couldn't select it because it doesn't have a supply pile. Same for cards purchased via Black Market. Is there a fix coming for this?

Hey!

Yes, it is a known issue and fix is coming in some time.