Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => AI bugs => Topic started by: bonygniz on 13 January 2017, 10:47:01 AM

Title: bot freezes when I can't play [edited]
Post by: bonygniz on 13 January 2017, 10:47:01 AM
for the lolz :) I tried buying donate on the first turn and trashing all my cards. So my turn was skipped as it should, but after a few turns the bot froze.


#299894 on oregon.


tried undo everytime the bot froze, which solved the problem, except on the last  turn.
Title: Re: bot freezes when I can't play [edited]
Post by: gloures on 21 January 2017, 04:47:35 AM
I actually did this a few times a while back and the game would always freeze around turn 16, so I believe it´s definetely reproduceable. I did have one game that managed to come to an end, and that featured Torturer, making me have to respond to the gain a curse prompt a few times.
Title: Re: bot freezes when I can't play [edited]
Post by: bonygniz on 26 January 2017, 04:53:47 AM
Quote
Quote from: gloures on 21 January 2017, 04:47:35 AM
I actually did this a few times a while back and the game would always freeze around turn 16, so I believe it´s definetely reproduceable. I did have one game that managed to come to an end, and that featured Torturer, making me have to respond to the gain a curse prompt a few times.
tried it again today, froze on turn 15 :(