Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Interface Issues => Topic started by: Emeric on 18 January 2017, 09:29:04 AM

Title: Need confirmation before starting rematch against "Lord Rattington"
Post by: Emeric on 18 January 2017, 09:29:04 AM
After a first game against a human player, I decide to say I am ready for another one,and while I decide to click on ready and I really click on ready if the other player quit the game, a match against "Lord Rattington" start ! It is boring, a confirmation here is needed.
Title: Re: Need confirmation before starting rematch against "Lord Rattington"
Post by: Cave-O-Sapien on 20 January 2017, 05:30:08 PM
Quote from: Emeric on 18 January 2017, 09:29:04 AM
After a first game against a human player, I decide to say I am ready for another one,and while I decide to click on ready and I really click on ready if the other player quit the game, a match against "Lord Rattington" start ! It is boring, a confirmation here is needed.

I second this one. It's very confusing when this happens.
Title: Re: Need confirmation before starting rematch against "Lord Rattington"
Post by: gkrieg on 20 January 2017, 06:29:57 PM
I agree with this.  Luckily resigning against Lord Rattington (or anyone) won't affect your ratings right now.