Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Interface Issues => Topic started by: Cave-O-Sapien on 27 January 2017, 08:37:32 AM

Title: "Waiting for..." placement at start of game
Post by: Cave-O-Sapien on 27 January 2017, 08:37:32 AM
I normally don't mind the placement of the "Waiting for..."  box EXCEPT when i'm playing second and waiting for my opponent's first turn. It makes it difficult to scan over the supply piles.
Title: Re: "Waiting for..." placement at start of game
Post by: Watno on 27 January 2017, 10:56:19 AM
You can click it to hide it until something happens.
Title: Re: "Waiting for..." placement at start of game
Post by: Cave-O-Sapien on 27 January 2017, 06:13:37 PM
Quote from: Watno on 27 January 2017, 10:56:19 AM
You can click it to hide it until something happens.

I will try that. I think there should probably be some indication that you can dismiss the window. A little "x" is universally recognized.