Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Interface Issues => Topic started by: ElisabetK on 08 February 2017, 03:42:37 AM

Title: Wrong names for first turn
Post by: ElisabetK on 08 February 2017, 03:42:37 AM
Has anyone else had this happen? When a game starts, sometimes the name in the message box in the middle of the screen is incorrect. Yesterday I was puzzled because the message displayed was "Waiting for ElisabetK" when it was my opponent's turn, not mine. He took a while; I kept looking for something I was supposed to do. Often it says it's Lord Rattington when it's a live opponent. In any case it resolves as soon as the other player does something (I think) so it's brief.

I'll have to keep a closer eye on when this happens but I thought I'd report since I don't see this posted anywhere, at least not recently.
Title: Re: Wrong names for first turn
Post by: Cave-O-Sapien on 08 February 2017, 04:38:33 AM
Yes, this always happens and it's still mildly confusing.

I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet.