Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Card Bugs => Topic started by: LastFootnote on 09 February 2017, 09:48:35 PM

Title: Band of Misfits as Gladiator
Post by: LastFootnote on 09 February 2017, 09:48:35 PM
In a recent game, I used King's Court to play a Band of Misfits three times. I chose Gladiator, so it did the Gladiator ability three times. So far, so good. Then I bought a Fortune, and did not gain a Gold despite having a Band of Misfits acting as Gladiator in play.

Band of Misfits and Overlord need to count as the mimicked card in all respects until they leave play, even the card name.
Title: Re: Band of Misfits as Gladiator
Post by: ehunt on 09 February 2017, 10:28:55 PM
I think this is the same known bug as for Horn of Plenty, etc.
Title: Re: Band of Misfits as Gladiator
Post by: Stef on 10 February 2017, 10:40:56 AM
yes indeed, the same bug. Has been fixed in the next release.
Title: Re: Band of Misfits as Gladiator
Post by: santamonica811 on 11 February 2017, 11:11:55 PM
Quote from: ehunt on 09 February 2017, 10:28:55 PM
I think this is the same known bug as for Horn of Plenty, etc.

What is this HofP bug you mention?  Can you briefly describe, or give a link to the prior reporting on it?  Thanks.  :-)
Title: Re: Band of Misfits as Gladiator
Post by: Watno on 11 February 2017, 11:18:15 PM
The bug was that BoM still counted a a card named BoM for HofP, instead of having the same name as the card it emulated.