Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Interface Issues => Topic started by: sangatsu on 04 April 2017, 03:23:44 PM

Title: Changed visual but i don't buy an Inheritance yet
Post by: sangatsu on 04 April 2017, 03:23:44 PM
I don't buy an inheritance,but my estate change visual when i sacrifice a estate.
There was no problem at playing.
Title: Re: Changed visual but i don't buy an Inheritance yet
Post by: Philip on 05 April 2017, 12:12:42 PM
One issue that would cause this has been addressed in dev, but there are very likely multiple issues.

Right now I would like more information on the following case:

- Inheritance is NOT in the kingdom.
- An Estate looks like it's (partly) inherited anyway, i.e. it has the Victory-Action template or looks off in some other way.

If this happens to you please open up the browser console, enter activeGame.state.activeBehaviourChanges and report what you see.

The expected behaviour is that this returns an empty array. If it doesn't, please also specify what's in it: the number of objects, and each object's id and cardName.name.

If you see any errors or other aberrations on the console, please include those as well, either as text or as a screenshot. And, as always, also include the game id.
Title: Re: Changed visual but i don't buy an Inheritance yet
Post by: trazoM on 05 April 2017, 04:38:50 PM
Had the same bug in my games with inheritance.
In #2587927, I bought inheritance, but later on, the Estates changed from correctly showing Highway to showing a blank card.
In the next game (#2588038), after 5 turns, estates changed to blank without buying inheritance. The four previous turns, estates were displyed correctly. €dit: Estates were displayed incorrectly till turn 12, when I bought inheritance.
Title: Re: Changed visual but i don't buy an Inheritance yet
Post by: Ingix on 05 April 2017, 08:52:05 PM
In version 1.2.2, I haven't seen the 'empty template' white/green bordered Estates yet.

What happened in game 2590671 at decisions 76 and 182 (Lord Rattington had just played a Masquerade in both cases) is that I had 2 Estates in hand that were shown stacked (correctly the top Estate as Estate/Marketplace hybrid). After I passed an Estate to Lord Rattington, the underlying Estate was in both cases a 'normal' one, just a Victory card with a full length picture and no text box.

OTOH, in game 2591334 at decision 81, I had 2 Estate/Lurker in hand (stacked, correctly shown), and after playing the first, the one below was this time also correctly shown as hybrid.