Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Other Bugs => Topic started by: TehLemur on 06 May 2017, 11:05:33 PM

Title: Game locked up before end, cannot reload
Post by: TehLemur on 06 May 2017, 11:05:33 PM
Hi there. Some friends and I played a 3 player game the other day, and the game locked up before the end screen. Subsequently we tried everything we could to kick the game back into life (undoing, resigning) but it was completely dead. Someone on the Discord advised us to try reloading the game, but when I do that all I get is a pop-up saying "internal error".

The game number is #3322701.

Could someone please take a look at what's happened here, and let me know how I can find out the results of the game? I wouldn't normally be so bothered about a single game, but it was an epic game with Fairgrounds, Black Market and Palace involved, so we really don't have a clue who won, and we'd really like to see the final result! Thank you.