Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Interface Issues => Topic started by: CoWm4n on 29 August 2017, 02:06:11 PM

Title: Checkboxes on Card Selection screen
Post by: CoWm4n on 29 August 2017, 02:06:11 PM
I guess this has been covered before, but I cannot find a search option:

Do the checkboxes on the left in the card selection screen have any effect? I would guess they toggle which cards are shown in the selection, but even when I deselect all, this does not change anything.
Title: Re: Checkboxes on Card Selection screen
Post by: Ingix on 29 August 2017, 04:22:47 PM
Good point! Also, once you have clicked a button like "Base" or "Intrigue", there seems to be no way to get back to the 'full view' short of closing that 'window' by choosing 'Done'.

As for searching the forum, that option can be found at the very top of the page, see attached picture.
Title: Re: Checkboxes on Card Selection screen
Post by: Ingix on 02 November 2017, 03:55:53 PM
Quote from: CoWm4n on 29 August 2017, 02:06:11 PM
Do the checkboxes on the left in the card selection screen have any effect? I would guess they toggle which cards are shown in the selection, but even when I deselect all, this does not change anything.

In the mean time I learned the answer to that question. The checkboxes control from which expansions the randomly selected cards come that you don't fill in explicitely. So, if you deselect all expansions except Hinterland and Dark Ages, you can create a game that contains only kingdom cards from those 2 expansions. You could also explictely include Village and Smithy, then the remaining 8 kingdom cards come from Hinterland/Dark Ages.

This might be a useful tool once Nocturne comes out: You can select it and 2-3 other expansions and you will get a few Nocturne cards in each game.