Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Card Bugs => Topic started by: Tilwen on 27 September 2017, 03:20:50 PM

Title: Quest issue with debts
Post by: Tilwen on 27 September 2017, 03:20:50 PM
 Hi ! I hope this is not is the known bugs, I looked and I didn't find this exact issue.

Anyway, we were playing a nice game with ambassador, and quest was here, and City Quarter that gave debt. At one point I have 4 debts, and exactly 4 to spend, plus an ambassador in hand. Then I pay back my deck and go for buying a Quest, but it wasn't possible, the turn was over, and opponent's turn.

I think the issue is due to the fact I have exactly my amount of debt, so that when I pay everything off, the program consider that I won't buy anything else. But this is not convincing, why wouldn't I buy copper, or curse, or prov that cost 0 with enough bridges/highways ?

  Well, this was an issue I believe.


   Thanks.
Title: Re: Quest issue with debts
Post by: markus on 27 September 2017, 03:48:31 PM
If you still have a buy and are not in debt (after repaying), the game engine wouldn't consider your buy phase to be over.

It's useful, if you can provide a game number to check what happened. Your last rated games are here: http://dominion.lauxnet.com/scavenger/?user=tilwen
If you click on them, it gives the game number.
Title: Re: Quest issue with debts
Post by: Ingix on 28 September 2017, 12:22:36 AM
I guess you are talking about game #7237746 (has all the cards/Event mentioned).

In that case, on your turn 7, after paying off 4 debt, you still had 1 debt remaining, because the previous turn you only had 3 coin from playing 3 Coppers. See the log of that turn in the attached picture.
Title: Re: Quest issue with debts
Post by: Tilwen on 02 October 2017, 10:36:13 AM
Hello, OK maybe I did not realize that. Sorry then, anyway thanks for the useful indications !