Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: iluvballer on 01 April 2020, 12:35:11 AM

Title: Unable to get past login page
Post by: iluvballer on 01 April 2020, 12:35:11 AM
Hi - I get a message saying that server connection was closed or could not be established when I try to reach dominion.games. I have tried this on multiple browsers and have not been successful. I was able to reach this link through my phone and it has previously been working on my computer till yesterday.
Title: Re: Unable to get past login page
Post by: Ingix on 01 April 2020, 08:16:35 AM
There was a new and better metaserver installed yesterday. It seems that for most players that worked without a problem, but for some players there are certificate issues. It's unclear why that is so, previous experience with new servers says those problems die down after some 24h, which suggests that it has to do with internet nameservers.

Title: Re: Unable to get past login page
Post by: iluvballer on 01 April 2020, 11:13:53 AM
Sounds good! I will let you know if the problem persists for couple more days.
Title: Re: Unable to get past login page
Post by: iluvballer on 01 April 2020, 06:20:41 PM
Working again! Thanks!
Title: Re: Unable to get past login page
Post by: Ingix on 01 April 2020, 09:52:52 PM
Nice!  ;D