Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: ugribbles on 01 July 2020, 07:48:28 PM

Title: Cardlist Not Working
Post by: ugribbles on 01 July 2020, 07:48:28 PM
I'm trying to set up a few cards to be banned.  I'm on cardlists, banned cards, I type in the name of the card and select it from the list that populates and nothing happens. System or User error? Please advise what I need to do.
Title: Re: Cardlist Not Working
Post by: Ingix on 01 July 2020, 09:15:42 PM
What is unusual in your picture is that the card backs (representing the unused slots for banned cards) are very big, so the card slots for landscape cards aren't shown. If you are trying to ban landscape cards (Events, Projects, etc.), then they are simply not shown because the space isn't there. Try to reduce the page zoom to get rid of that problem.

Otherwise, I just tested this on Firefox and Chrome under Windows and could add cards to my banned list both via the text entry and by clicking the picture.

Can you add cards to your banned list via clicking on the corresponding picture?
Title: Re: Cardlist Not Working
Post by: ugribbles on 01 July 2020, 10:41:38 PM
first picture was from chome.  clicking on an image did nothing.  based on your feedback I tried it in firefox and it works fine :)  Thank you.