Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => AI bugs => Topic started by: Bebop McGee on 14 January 2021, 08:49:01 PM

Title: Can't even Log in
Post by: Bebop McGee on 14 January 2021, 08:49:01 PM
I am stuck on this screen when I type in the URL. Please refer to the attachment - what do I do?
Title: Re: Can't even Log in
Post by: Ingix on 14 January 2021, 10:31:55 PM
Looks like a connection issue, though I've been playing a bit after that time with no problems.

Try (in order)

1) closing/reopening your browser, then hit CTRL-R on the login page (before you enter your credentials),
2) restart your PC,
3) restart your Router (if possible),

Title: Re: Can't even Log in
Post by: Bebop McGee on 14 January 2021, 10:35:38 PM
No luck - when I CTRL R it briefly shows the boxes to enter username and password - but then quickly vanishes and goes back to the "sorry connection..." message.