Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: High Peak on 22 April 2021, 11:06:17 AM

Title: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: High Peak on 22 April 2021, 11:06:17 AM
Hello. Thanks for always entertaining me with this game.

The request is as the subject. Maybe from yesterday or a few days ago, my rate doesn't change after the rate battle.
Normally, the rate should change immediately after the battle, but it remains the same whether you win or lose.
There is no change after one day.
My username is High Peak. Please solve this problem.

I'm not good at English, so I use google translate to type sentences. So I'm sorry if the text is hard to understand.
Thanks to the administrators.
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: Ingix on 22 April 2021, 01:36:40 PM
Thanks for the report, High Peak.

This is not a personal problem with your account only, it affects everyone. I notified the developer about it.
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: High Peak on 22 April 2021, 04:06:41 PM
ok, thank you. :D
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: High Peak on 04 June 2021, 05:23:05 AM
Hi.
The level of my account hasn't changed again.
Please notify to developer about it.
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: Ingix on 04 June 2021, 02:47:42 PM
I notified the developer.
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: High Peak on 05 June 2021, 07:59:52 AM
thanks :)
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: Chris Martin on 05 June 2021, 10:16:57 AM
Will we be given an extension to our subscriptions for the period that this continues?
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: Ingix on 05 June 2021, 11:36:05 AM
I don't think so. The rated games you played in that period are not lost, they just were accounted for at a later time.
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: Chris Martin on 06 June 2021, 09:16:26 AM
Okay, thanks. Do you know why it is taking so long to fix?
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: Ingix on 06 June 2021, 10:37:16 PM
No, but fortunately it has been done in the mean time.
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: Chris Martin on 07 June 2021, 01:52:14 PM
Thanks!
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: High Peak on 18 June 2021, 06:09:14 PM
Hi.
The level of my account hasn't changed again.
Please notify to developer about it. :-[
Title: Re: My rate doesn't change. Please solve it.
Post by: Ingix on 18 June 2021, 06:33:18 PM
I did.

Just to make sure this is generally understood, any rated games played are not lost, their result will be taken into account once the problem has been solved.

Doesn't make it any less frustrating, I can understand that.  :(