Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: grilledpineapple on 20 June 2021, 02:55:05 PM

Title: Not Working on Chrome?
Post by: grilledpineapple on 20 June 2021, 02:55:05 PM
Within the past few days, Dominion.Games has not been working on Google Chrome (using a Chromebook, if it matters). I keep getting the message: "Server connection was closed or could not be established"


It works on Firefox, but it doesn't fully fit my screen and the texts look a bit weird. I'd like to switch back to Chrome if at all possible. Any suggestions?
Title: Re: Not Working on Chrome?
Post by: Ingix on 20 June 2021, 07:17:50 PM
I just updated Chrome (on Windows) to

91.0.4472.114

and that seems to connect just fine. You are not the first to mentioned such a thing though, so my first hunch is that something changed on Chrome recently that caused this, at least on some machines. Can you look up the version number you have and try an update?
Title: Re: Not Working on Chrome?
Post by: grilledpineapple on 22 June 2021, 04:36:16 AM
That's the exact version my Chrome is on as well (91.0.4472.114) :/ No update available as of right now
Title: Re: Not Working on Chrome?
Post by: Ingix on 22 June 2021, 09:00:04 AM
Thanks for posting the version number. Unfortunately, I've run out of ideas what the reason could be the reason. Unfortunately, the chrome log with the submitted changes is not something I can understand/relate to actual behaviour.