Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: Festival Man12 on 08 March 2022, 05:19:16 PM

Title: Wait for expansions button
Post by: Festival Man12 on 08 March 2022, 05:19:16 PM
Hi, how are you doing? I'm very very suprised that no one else wrote anything about that, but suddenly there doesn't seem to be an option to wait for expansions. usually i was be able to wait for expansions and than play with them, and now it's only giving me players with base set like myself. I know, a possible soultion is to buy the expansions, and maybe I will if there's no other choice. But isn't there an other choice? Did something change? or is it just me? Am I missing something here?
Title: Re: Wait for expansions button
Post by: Ingix on 08 March 2022, 06:28:00 PM
You can set your min card pool level to 2 to get the same effect as waiting for expansions:

(https://i.imgur.com/ZSNtayD.png)

You can even put it higher, to make sure even more cards are in the pool from where the kingdom is selected.

OTOH, since subscriptions run on level 1 (free, no subscription), 5 (core subscription) and 10 (complete subscription), the next level after 2 to make a difference is likely 6. In theory players who use lots of promo codes may have ean effective card level somewhere in between, but those are IMO rare.