Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: pitythefool on 10 March 2022, 03:13:27 PM

Title: Stuck at the "Reconnecting..." screen.
Post by: pitythefool on 10 March 2022, 03:13:27 PM
I am unable to start a game since Wednesday's update.  I successfully logged in (account name pitythefool) and tried to start a game.  Was kicked out to a black screen that said "Reconnecting...", with a "Cancel & Resign" button.  If I press Cancel&Resign, I seem to flash back to the Dominion website, but I am then immediately bounced back to the black Reconnecting screen.
Thinking it may be an errant cookie, I tried switching from Firefox to Chrome.  No luck.  I can't get past the Reconnecting screen.
Title: Re: Stuck at the "Reconnecting..." screen.
Post by: Ingix on 10 March 2022, 03:43:20 PM
Unfortunately, clicking that button doesn't work :-[

In order to get out of the Spinning Castle problem, you need to open a private(Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) window , go to dominion.games, enter your Name and Password, but don't click "Login". Instead, click on "Kick and Resign" (rightmost button below the login area). Then you should be able to login normally (no need for private/incognito tab).
Title: Re: Stuck at the "Reconnecting..." screen.
Post by: pitythefool on 10 March 2022, 03:48:56 PM
Yes, that worked.  Thank you kindly.