Game 97235678 as rphilip Decision Index 102 is one example of this problem.
After about turn 12 I was consistently unable to repay debt "waiting for rphilip" with no option to repay and only able to buy cards that cost $2 less than it reported my having.
Not sure which cards triggered this.
Happy to be proved wrong that this isn't a bug.
Thanks for the report, and yes, this is a bug.
Highwayman (from your opponent) is the problem. The game fails to take it into account when considering how much debt you can repay. If at the end you have less $ than required, it will take the remainder from your Coffers. Your turn 10 from the log:
Turn 10 - Ingix
I starts their turn.
I plays a Silver. (+$2)
I plays Silver (nullified by Highwayman).
I plays 2 Coppers. (+$2)
I repays 4 debt.
I uses 2 Coffers. (+$2)
I draws a Pirate Ship, a Mercenary, an Urchin, a Highwayman, and a Royal Galley.
The game has no Coffer producing effect, so from that point on you are constantly assumed to have -2 Coffers, which lowers your buying (and debt-repaying) power.