Seems like a new release that include Plunder. When you turn off the "Show VP Counter" switch, the points still show. I'm hoping this is a bug and not a permanent change.
Definitely a bug. :(
There seemed to be another release today (13 Dec 2022), but the "Show VP Counter" bug is still there
As of 12/15 the bug is still there.
Still another release today (15 Dec 2022), but the "Show VP Counter" bug is still there.
12/18 the bug is still there. Any feedback on when this one will be fixed? It's an easy one to recreate.
We've been a little busy with getting the Plunder stuff ready for release, but we'll look into this now.
Quote from: ceviri on 19 December 2022, 04:06:05 AM
We've been a little busy with getting the Plunder stuff ready for release, but we'll look into this now.
That's a pretty lame excuse; your job is to provide a service that works, for which we pay a not insubstantial sum. Do your job and we won't complain. Otherwise, provide partial refunds to all of us.
I can understand you. You like to play that way, it worked for a long time, now it doesn't.
I played a whole game this day without the VP counters, tried CTRL-R if that brought them back (it didn't), a.s.o. They never were there. The version just released today should have brought that change, but for reasons unknown, it still doesn't work. I apologize for that!
Another update today (20 Dec '22) and still not fixed? I don't want to be as radical as @leafyscreen, but this feels like an easy fix? It did work, but now it doesn't, implies the code is still there and needs to be re-enabled (or unbypassed). Congratulations to the coders for the new set (which is fun), but make it nicer for us to play with...? Thanks.
Now finally fixed. Sorry it took so long :(
Thanks for getting this done.