Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Card Bugs => Topic started by: beersboy on 12 December 2022, 05:10:16 PM

Title: Moat Not working
Post by: beersboy on 12 December 2022, 05:10:16 PM
I don't have the game numbers, but multiple games I have had a moat, the witch was played and I still got curses.  It never asked me if I wanted to use the moat.  I also tried using auto play on the moat and it just automatically gave me the curses.
I am playing on a mac with a chrome browser.
This has only started happening recently.  It must have started in the past day or two.
Title: Re: Moat Not working
Post by: Ingix on 12 December 2022, 05:59:33 PM
That's a general problem with Moat, not related to the browser. In my experience once I put the autoplay to "Off", it actually worked (asked me), but from your description that isn't the case for you?
Title: Re: Moat Not working
Post by: beersboy on 12 December 2022, 06:28:47 PM
I just tested it again it seems to work without the autoplay on now.  It didn't before so maybe it's resolved?  Maybe it's sporadic. ???
Title: Re: Moat Not working
Post by: Ingix on 13 December 2022, 11:07:44 AM
This problem, together with related other autoplay problems, has been fixed.