Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: jkommelb on 14 December 2022, 03:14:33 PM

Title: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: jkommelb on 14 December 2022, 03:14:33 PM
You used to be able to right click on the split pile, then right click on the other card that it showed (i.e. Settlers/Bustling Village).  Now, if you right click on the split pile, it shows both cards, but you can't select the second card to be able to read it more closely or set auto-actions. 

Game 112985859
Title: Re: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: Ingix on 14 December 2022, 03:33:04 PM
Right  :( I forwarded that.
Title: Re: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: jkommelb on 16 December 2022, 04:18:33 PM
Any word on when this is going to be fixed?
Title: Re: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: Ingix on 16 December 2022, 06:55:05 PM
This is fixed now. I tested with many split piles, artifacts and cards that cause some non-supply pile to be there.
Title: Re: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: jkommelb on 18 December 2022, 03:23:40 PM
Not fixed in the game I'm currently playing (113260856, with Page); while you can select each of the Travellers from the sidebar, when you select one the images that pull up of the others are not selectable.
Title: Re: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: Ingix on 18 December 2022, 10:38:22 PM
Thanks for giving feedback!  :) That game (it was the next one, btw) can't be loaded, as Druid is in it. But I checked just now on both Firefox and Chrome, and it worked both time. Do you use another browser or a mobile/tablet version?
Title: Re: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: jkommelb on 19 December 2022, 08:36:39 PM
I use Firefox on a PC, Windows 10
Title: Re: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: jkommelb on 29 December 2022, 07:22:31 PM
This is still an issue with Travellers.  Game 113975530
Title: Re: Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards
Post by: Ingix on 29 December 2022, 10:20:33 PM
I made a video demonstrating how that (sometimes) doesn't work on my PC when I click really fast. I forwarded it, hoping that it helps figure the issue out.