Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: Vlatkam on 20 September 2023, 07:33:08 AM

Title: Dominion Subscription - Mollie not working
Post by: Vlatkam on 20 September 2023, 07:33:08 AM
Hi I have issues with extension of Dominion Subscription. Tried few times with credit card payment. It redirects me to Mollie. I go through all the stages including Authorisation, but at the end nothing happened.
I hope that there will not be multiple payments at the end.
Title: Re: Dominion Subscription - Mollie not working
Post by: Ingix on 20 September 2023, 06:32:56 PM
According to our database, you have a 6 month subscription from now on (assuming your in-game name is the same as here).

I'll ask the develeper if they can see if it was one transaction or several.
Title: Re: Dominion Subscription - Mollie not working
Post by: Ingix on 20 September 2023, 06:40:36 PM
According to the developer, one payment went through, one expired (so was not billed). Of course, it is still bad that you got no feedback from Mollie.
Title: Re: Dominion Subscription - Mollie not working
Post by: Vlatkam on 21 March 2024, 07:36:09 AM
Hi I have again the same problem with Mollie
What to do?
Title: Re: Dominion Subscription - Mollie not working
Post by: Ingix on 21 March 2024, 06:03:18 PM
There is a complete subscription for 2 month from today on your account. So it looks like it went through.