Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Connection Problems => Topic started by: manta1000 on 05 December 2023, 03:59:57 PM

Title: Server connection was closed or could not be established
Post by: manta1000 on 05 December 2023, 03:59:57 PM
Been like this for 5 days.
I tried various things.
However,it didnt work out.
No worries,my English is not good.
Title: Re: Server connection was closed or could not be established
Post by: Ingix on 06 December 2023, 10:38:34 AM
Have you changed anything on your system (computer, tablet, phone)? Have you tried different browesers (Firefox, Chrome/Edge, Safari (on Apple made devices))?

Usually it is a situation that goes away, but 5 days is longer than usual.
Title: Re: Server connection was closed or could not be established
Post by: manta1000 on 06 December 2023, 11:46:22 AM
I have tried various browsers.
I have done what I could to research.
Access from a mobile phone is not a problem.
Title: Re: Server connection was closed or could not be established
Post by: manta1000 on 08 December 2023, 01:32:50 PM
It is still not fixed.
Is there anything Ican do?
Title: Re: Server connection was closed or could not be established
Post by: Ingix on 08 December 2023, 09:03:43 PM
I don't know anything. When I had the problem, I tried every few hours during the day and after 1 or 2 days it worked. But I have no idea what and/or where exactly the problem is :-(
Title: Re: Server connection was closed or could not be established
Post by: manta1000 on 08 December 2023, 11:20:14 PM
I am really disappointed because I love this game.
I think I'll wait for it to be fixed.