Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: Catnap75 on 08 January 2024, 11:16:15 AM

Title: Cannot access the website
Post by: Catnap75 on 08 January 2024, 11:16:15 AM
When I go to the Dominion website (https://dominion.games/), I get this message:

The account which is hosting this domain has been temporarily disabled.
If you are the owner of this account, please check your e-mail and contact support or your sales representative.

Any idea what is going on and when this will be solved? Thanks!
Title: Re: Cannot access the website
Post by: Potato on 08 January 2024, 11:29:27 AM
It's been down most of the morning.  It looks like their domain has been suspended, or they've forgotten to renew it.
Title: Re: Cannot access the website
Post by: Ingix on 08 January 2024, 06:41:59 PM
It has been resolved roughly 1h after Potato's message. I assume renewal of one (or more) domain names was forgotten.