Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Connection Problems => Topic started by: sowaka on 08 January 2024, 11:34:07 AM

Title: I can not log in
Post by: sowaka on 08 January 2024, 11:34:07 AM
While competing in Dominion Online
『The account which is hosting this domain has been temporarily disabled.
If you are the owner of this account, please check your e-mail and contact support or your sales representative.』
I can't log in because of the message "
What should I do if I haven't received an email?
Title: Re: I can not log in
Post by: Potato on 08 January 2024, 11:45:55 AM
You're not the recipient of the email.

Shuffle IT are.  Their domain has been suspended.  It won't work until they speak to their domain host to get it put back up.
Title: Re: I can not log in
Post by: Ingix on 08 January 2024, 06:36:56 PM
I'm not sure what exactly had happened, but the game is working again now. While certificates were renewed in December, I guess at least one domain name was not :-(