Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: jmjm on 17 January 2024, 08:01:08 PM

Title: intermittent "Server connection was closed or cannot be established"
Post by: jmjm on 17 January 2024, 08:01:08 PM
I've noticed intermittent "Server connection was closed or cannot be established" failures during certain periods of time.  It is perfectly repeatable for a few hours, and then when I try again the next day the website works.

I've also noticed some periods of very slow image loading.

Is this a problem others are experiencing, or is it just me?
Title: Re: intermittent "Server connection was closed or cannot be established"
Post by: Ingix on 18 January 2024, 08:46:12 AM
It happens to others as well. I think it has to do with the certificate chain to validate the website is who it says it is. It often happens when devices are changed and then goes away after a while (e.g. I had this for 2 days when I switched to a new PC). But others have reported it with no device changes, so it is, unfortunately, not totally clear where the reasons are.