Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Interface Issues => Topic started by: BurntOrangeSD on 02 May 2024, 05:51:12 PM

Title: Unable to get past initial load in Brave
Post by: BurntOrangeSD on 02 May 2024, 05:51:12 PM
I have been trying to log in with Brave (Version 1.65.126 Chromium: 124.0.6367.118 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and I don't get past the initial loading screen with the castle icon. I can load up in Edge without a problem.

When I look in the debug console in Brave, I'm seeing an error from the autoplayer blocker:

The AudioContext was not allowed to start. It must be resumed (or created) after a user gesture on the page. https://goo.gl/7K7WLu

Uncaught ReferenceError: getPort is not defined
    at new <anonymous> (connection.js:5:5)
    at Object.instantiate (angular.min.js:495:84)
    at Object.<anonymous> (angular.min.js:504:22)
    at Object.invoke (angular.min.js:493:301)
    at Object.$get (angular.min.js:457:19)
    at Object.invoke (angular.min.js:493:301)
    at angular.min.js:521:49
    at r (angular.min.js:482:49)
    at i (angular.min.js:490:112)
    at Object.instantiate (angular.min.js:495:50)
    at Object.<anonymous> (angular.min.js:504:22)
    at Object.invoke (angular.min.js:493:301)
    at Object.$get (angular.min.js:457:19)
    at Object.invoke (angular.min.js:493:301)
    at angular.min.js:521:49
    at r (angular.min.js:482:49)
    at i (angular.min.js:490:112)
    at Object.instantiate (angular.min.js:495:50)
    at Object.<anonymous> (angular.min.js:504:22)
    at Object.invoke (angular.min.js:493:301)
    at Object.$get (angular.min.js:457:19)
    at Object.invoke (angular.min.js:493:301)
    at angular.min.js:521:49
    at r (angular.min.js:482:49)
    at i (angular.min.js:490:112)
    at Object.invoke (angular.min.js:493:58)
    at angular.min.js:525:14
    at r (angular.min.js:28:28)
    at Ge (angular.min.js:524:47)
    at r (angular.min.js:224:31)
    at J (angular.min.js:231:150)
    at X (angular.min.js:215:56)
    at angular.min.js:4437:5
    at HTMLDocument.n (angular.min.js:2695:23)
    at Fe (angular.min.js:423:7)
    at HTMLDocument.n (angular.min.js:418:48)

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

I was able to load up yesterday without a problem, but my PC just did a reboot this morning.
Title: Re: Unable to get past initial load in Brave
Post by: vinay on 02 May 2024, 05:58:33 PM
I'm having the same problem on Chrome
Title: Re: Unable to get past initial load in Brave
Post by: Ingix on 02 May 2024, 06:32:13 PM
There is a new version out with some architectural changes, I've forwarded your messages.
Title: Re: Unable to get past initial load in Brave
Post by: BurntOrangeSD on 02 May 2024, 06:44:00 PM
Problem appears to be fixed. Thanks!
Title: Re: Unable to get past initial load in Brave
Post by: Ingix on 03 May 2024, 08:30:42 AM
Yes, the fix was to return to the previous version. Now that a class of problems has become apparent, fixes will be developed and tested, then the updated "new" version (1.8) will be deployed again in the (hopefully) not so distant future.