Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: DominionBishop on 13 August 2024, 04:23:34 AM

Title: I think the Server is down
Post by: DominionBishop on 13 August 2024, 04:23:34 AM
Dominion Server is down?
Title: Re: I think the Server is down
Post by: Brucifer on 13 August 2024, 05:25:20 AM
I have gotten the impression, from previous outages, that this is the sort of company where everybody goes home at 5, nobody is on a pager, and you just have to wait for them to come in tomorrow and fix it.
Title: Re: I think the Server is down
Post by: Ingix on 13 August 2024, 10:20:37 AM
Unfortunately, thats mostly correct ... except that the time zone difference between Europe and America makes it so that when most Americans play, its long past midnight in Europe where the developer is situated. That doesn't help, of course, but it explains why it is the way it is.