Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: Skincaid2 on 25 August 2024, 11:15:28 PM

Title: Change from complete to core account
Post by: Skincaid2 on 25 August 2024, 11:15:28 PM
I recently signed up for the Complete account, I want to change back to the Core account I had previously.
How do I go about that?
Title: Re: Change from complete to core account
Post by: Ingix on 26 August 2024, 08:43:35 AM
Hi Skincaid2,

I'm not sure that is really possible. Can you sent me your in-game name via direct message, then I'll ask the developer.
Title: Re: Change from complete to core account
Post by: Skincaid2 on 27 August 2024, 03:33:11 AM
Skincaid2 is ingame name, Im not asking for refund just to back to core content, you can extend the time to even it all out.
Title: Re: Change from complete to core account
Post by: Stef on 27 August 2024, 02:39:47 PM
Ok done
Title: Re: Change from complete to core account
Post by: Skincaid2 on 02 September 2024, 02:35:45 AM
thanks!, are you going to extend my subscription time? or to Make up the cost difference or refund the amount to my credit card?
Title: Re: Change from complete to core account
Post by: Ingix on 02 September 2024, 08:39:27 AM
The length of the subscription has been roughly doubled, you can check the end date in your "Account" tab.