Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Bug Reports => Topic started by: hsn3007 on 28 August 2024, 01:27:04 AM

Title: Cannot see online tables
Post by: hsn3007 on 28 August 2024, 01:27:04 AM
For the second day running, I cannot access any of the online tables. See screenshot attached.

So to test it, my partner and I log onto dominion.games with our separate accounts. I create a new table as usual. This should be visible on my partner's account. This is no longer the case and the screenshot below is all that we see.
Title: Re: Cannot see online tables
Post by: Ingix on 28 August 2024, 08:36:30 AM
Yes, that is a problem that has been reported a few times lately and I forwarded that to the developer.

Generally for playing with people you know I find it advisable to add each other to the friend list, so you can see each other in the friends pane on the automatch screen. That makes it (at least for me) much simpler to see at a glance if somebody I know is logged and/or playing.