Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: Debdeb on 05 December 2024, 12:29:10 PM

Title: Couldn't login
Post by: Debdeb on 05 December 2024, 12:29:10 PM
I have been playing on the app.
I have bought expansions.
I wanted to play on my laptop.
But it wouldn't accept my password.
I told it that I had forgotten my password.
It said I needed to add my email Addy.
I tried a number of times ... But my verification email with the code never arrived.
I then created a second account, using the same email Addy.
I can get in, but my purchases aren't visible.
Please help.
Title: Re: Couldn't login
Post by: Ingix on 06 December 2024, 01:12:21 PM
If by

QuoteI have been playing on the app.

you mean this interface

(https://i.imgur.com/bjF73Qj.png),

then you are in the wrong place, this screenshot is from the mobile /Steam app made by Temple Gate games. This is a different implementation of the Dominion card game and not related to the browser version from Shuffle iT where this forum belongs to.

You need to go to Steam and search for the game "Dominion" if you want to play the Temple Gates version on a pc.